REQUIREMENT FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF MADRASAH CENTERS IN DIFFERENT MUSLIM COMMUNITIES
The establishment of Madrasah Center in every Muslim Communities is the sole dream of every Muslim residing in the City. In every Mosque in the Muslim community, there should always be a Madrasah Center. The Madrasah Center must not be located inside the Mosque. The Madrasah Center must have the following requirements to make the center an ideal place for learning.
- There must be enough students to be enrolled in the Madrasah Center.
- There must be competent Ustadzes in each established Center.
- There must be complete facilities in the center such as:
- Chairs and tables
- Complete lighting facilities
- School equipment
- Available comfort room for the students
- Well-ventilated classrooms
- There must be a flagpole
- The center must be conducive for learning.